Saturday, April 23, 2016

Getting Schooled (Part I)

I started nursing school.



At first I underestimated how much homework I would have. 


Then I realized.


And at first I was all like


But after a few days 



So the first two weeks I felt like if I laughed too hard I would start to cry.



But I like to think I'm still keeping' it real.


Also, what is sleep?


When your instructor says, "You have a quiz on Monday" they actually mean:


But I still think I overestimate what is at stake when I take a quiz.


And after being at school and doing homework for hours I try to talk to people like everything is fine. 


So when I am socially awkward, I just sort of go with it.



So my flirting game is obviously also on point.


Now, I've come to the conclusion that the positively inclined numbness I feel towards all the work and tests I have to do may be what some would call being, "determined."



But  I'm still uncertain if it is "determination" I feel or if I am just drinking too much coffee. Or if I'm just in denial.


And  as of right now I LOVE nursing school. And I am hopeful that I'll continue to love it. 


I just have to stay positive



And balanced.


And keep remembering,



I love you guys.









No comments:

Post a Comment