Tuesday, December 17, 2013

29 (Odd) Theme Songs for My Everyday Life (And Accompanying GIFs)

These are(some of)the theme songs of my life.


1. When I fall asleep in class.



"Wake Me Up" - Avicii/Aloe Blacc

2. When I pick up a really hot pan on accident.


"Drop it like it's Hot." - Snoop Dogg/ Pharrell Williams

3. When I am listening to Rap.



"Rap God" - Eminem

4. When someone tells me they don't like Lord of the Rings or Ketchup.



"Shut Up" - The Black Eyed Peas



5. When I try to get past someone but we do that weird, awkward thing where we both go the same way multiple times and can't get past each other. You know what I'm talking about.



"Pardon Me" - Incubus

6. When I have "reached [my] destination" but Siri just keeps talking.



"Don't Speak" -No Doubt

7. When someone asks to see my ID




"My Name Is" - The Slim Shady (Eminem)

8. When I get to the top of a flight of stairs.



"Started from the Bottom" - Drake

9. When I'm sitting on an airplane



"Frozen" - Jared Evan

10. When I held a baby or small child for the first time.


"The Fear" - Ben Howard

11. When I have food poisoning



"Poison and Wine" - The Civil Wars

12. When my conscience tries to tell me that I should study for finals or write that really important paper for my class.

"Unwritten" - Natasha Bedingfield 

13. When someone asks me what I want to do with my life.


"I Don't Want to Be" - Gavin DeGraw

14. When they ask if I'm dating anyone.


"I Know What Boys Like" - The Waitresses

15. When I go to a restaurant or to the movies by myself.



"All By Myself" - Celine Dion

16. When I see a cute guy.


"Nicest Thing" - Kate Nash

17. What anti - aging creams companies tell me will happen if I use their products.



"Young Forever" - Jay Z

18. What really happens.



"Jokes On You" - Kill the Noise

19. I'm a college student.


"Thrift Shop" - Macklemore & Ryan Lewis

20. So when I  find a lucky penny...


"Boy with a Coin" - Iron and Wine

21. When I've had too much caffeine.



"The Good Times are Killing Me" - Modest Mouse

22. When you are hard of hearing like me and you can't, for the life of you, hear what the person talking to you is saying.


"Whatcha Say" - Jason Derulo

23. And you're too embarrassed to make them repeat themselves for the fourth time.


"Whats Hurts the Most" _ Rascal Flatts

24. What some might think when I tell them I am "taking time off school."


"Bad to the Bone" - George Thorogood and the Destroyers

25. But it's really a lot like this.


"Nobody Knows Me At All" - Deb Talan

26. When I got an Iphone

\
"Don't Judge Me" - Chris Brown


27. When my nails finally get long and then I get a hang nail.


"Hanging On" - Ellie Goulding

28. When I'm Pinteresting, Netflixing, Facbooking, Snapchatting, Instagramming or blog-posting.


"Hypnotize" - The Notorious B.I.G.

29. THE END


"At Last" - Etta James







1 comment: